Spiritual013 :: Seventeen Evergreen :: Epiphanie Solaire

Spiritual Pajamas is honored to present the new EP from Seventeen Evergreen, "Epiphanie Solaire".

Purchase the limited vinyl or digital download at:

https://seventeenevergreen.bandcamp.com/album/epiphanie-solaire

A duo comprised of Caleb Pate and Nephi Evans, Seventeen Evergreen threads their psychedelic rock with electronic experimentation.

In the last ten years, the San Francisco two-piece has put out a number of releases on UK label Lucky Number Music and their own Pacific Radio Fire imprint. The limited-edition Epiphanie Solaire is their latest EP and first on Spiritual Pajamas.

** “White kids listen up.. a cum diamond about to make you see god.. this is a solar album for sure.. fast and sad.. but with the beauty of a sinking sun.. Nephi and Caleb of Seventeen Evergreen have made something epiphonic..”   ~Dr. Diamond Breath

** “Epiphanie Solaire.. like the Chilean observatory on the cover {ALMA} brings us the stars.. Song constellations that culminate with a better version of Captain Beefheart’s ‘Observatory Crest’..”   ~John Dylan, Professor of Magic, John Wayne University

** “ Basking in the golden hour of the sun.. dream pop me.. desert rock me.. ignite me and all my fun.. let this album soothe you.. and be of taste.. sounding better in French.. tasting better at brunch..”   ~BourgieGangster

** “ While the city was busy we wanted to rest. She decided to drive up to observatory crest. We’d just saw a concert and heard all the best. We went on a ride, we got outside. The sand was hot, she wanted to dance.”   ~Captain Beefheart 


** “Give me my ALMA.. my sinking sun.. give me my apocalypse.. give me my epiphanie solaire..”   ~Chilean Prophecy